Electronic Assembly Technicians required for an exciting opportunity with a leading Aquaculture Technology Group
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the full product range of the Group is built and tested to the highest standard.
The position will be based at our Ulverston production facility
Key Duties of the Assembly Technician:
Assisting Electronics Engineers with the prototype manufacture of PCBs, cable assemblies and building complete electronic assemblies. Ensuring Electronics labs are clean, well-stocked and all equipment is tested and within calibration.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to feedback on prototype builds and build issues
- PCB manufacture, test and inspection to IPC standards
- Managing / preparing work in progress items and new products
- Updating build records and generating test records
- Practical knowledge of general electronics / electrical systems (training and support will be provided)
- Practical PCB assembly skills (through hole & SMT) using handheld equipment & best practice
- Practical cable/loom assembly skills using handheld equipment & best practice
- Mechanical workshop skills (for assembly of prototype and production products)
- Knowledge of basic electronic principles
- Knowledge of mains wiring principles including safe working practices
- Use of basic electronic test equipment
Ideally the candidate would be qualified to ONC standards in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
Ulverston, CumbriaFull-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,318.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Reference ID: Electronic Assembly Tech